By incorporating our top tips into your festival experience, you can make a positive impact on the environment and inspire others to join the sustainable movement.
1. BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle): Carry a reusable water bottle like Moon Bottles to stay hydrated throughout the festival. This helps reduce single-use plastic waste from disposable water bottles.
2. Pack a Zero-Waste Kit: Bring essentials like reusable utensils, cloth napkins, and a food container to minimize waste when eating. Avoid single-use items like plastic cutlery and paper napkins by opting for sustainable alternatives.
3. Choose Eco-Friendly Transportation: Consider carpooling, public transportation, or biking to the festival. If driving is necessary, explore car-sharing options. Reduce your carbon footprint by opting for greener modes of transportation.
4. Embrace Sustainable Fashion: Opt for ethically made and sustainably sourced clothing when planning your festival outfits. Choose materials like organic cotton, hemp or recycled fabrics like our socks! Thrift shopping or clothing swaps are also great options to reduce fashion waste.
5. Support Sustainable Vendors: Look out for food stalls and merchandise vendors that prioritize sustainability. Choose locally sourced and organic food options, and support artisans and businesses that offer eco-friendly and ethically produced products like Two Farmer's Crisps.