Returns & Refunds
WE’LL REFUND UNWORN ITEMS IN FULL
Returning a TORE item is quick, free and painless. We are pleased to offer a full refund within 30 days.
Just make sure your items are:
• In their original condition
• In their original packaging
RETURNING ORDERS – STEP BY STEP
1. Have your delivery paperwork handy
2. Fill out the returns section below
3. Print off the Free returns address label generated (UK only)
4. Pack your item(s) and paperwork with the reason for returning, attach the address label and send back to us
5. Once your item(s) has been received and checked, a refund will be applied to the debit/credit card used to pay once we’ve processed it – you’ll also get an email
What if my item is faulty?
We’re really sorry about this. Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com to let us know about the issue and so that we can help accordingly. All faulty items must be reported to us within 30 working days.
What if I received the wrong item?
If you unfortunately received the wrong item to what was ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the issue in question so that we can help accordingly.
Can I exchange items?
Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange items here at TORE. If you decide you’d like to change your item (colour or size for example), you will need to follow our standard returns policy. Simply return the item you no longer require back to us by following the steps above.
Once we receive the item (must be unused and in resalable condition), we will issue you a full refund. From there, you can then continue to make a new order for the correct item.
Can I change my order?
If you’ve made an order and would like to amend this (if you changed your mind or forgot to add an item, for example), unfortunately we will not be able to amend this for you. Instead, we will have to cancel the order and issue you a full refund. From there, you will need to make a brand new order.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com